Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You are my hiding place ...

Praise be the Lord ...


You are my hiding place. you will preserve me from trouble. You will surround me with songs of deliverance. (Psalm 32:7)

No matter how difficult time we are going through, all seems too bad, everyone is against us. Still i pull myself up with only one assurance; My Lord My God is with me ... When I am going through trouble HE will hide me and I am safe with HIM ...

My enemies have made traps for me on every next step, but I have my Lord with me and I fear no evil.

The more evil will put test for me to fall, the more I will say. I renounce evil.
Let's make it habit, the more challenges and difficulties I will face, I will praise my Lord more and more every time.
I believe in one God the Father Almighty
creator of Heaven and Earth
I believe in Jesus Christ, the only Son of our Lord ...

My words and my actions will show the greatness of my Lord ... As HE has equipped me with all good I needed.

Father, we pray to you all those people who are unemployed, bless them with a work according to your great will, that not only to their families they help but also can help other family who is in need. We are and will always stand in your praise my Lord ...
We make this prayer through our Lord Jesus Christ ...

Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment