Saturday, April 20, 2013

All I have is you Lord ...

Praise be the Lord ...

Often people experience the loneliness in life. Though they are surrounded by people, still they find themselves all alone. It only happens when we are unable to share our feeling with our close ones.
And slowly it starts to develop a feeling no one understands me.

Feeling of left alone or i am abandoned! is the worse one can feel or we can make someone feel.The battles we go through in our lives, majority we loose it in ourselves. Due to lack of hope of betterment. Many people in this world who have a complex, that they are not good looking, they are not as good as people expect them to be, they do not have this or that. And all those orphans! From where this word came orphan? we human only figured it out. Those little kids who don't know what and how the world is; is abandoned by their parents and family members in an early stage of their lives. is all this correct??

If we'll be able to feel, how will I feel if someone will do this with me, I think we'll never hurt anyone.

All I want to say, people will not always be with us, not even family. But our God , will be with us always ... When we cry alone, when we feel hurt, when we don't know what to do, all are against us; then only our God who stands with us, HE is the one who cares for you all, loves you all, even though we all sinners. HE has proved this by giving HIS own life for all human race.
All we have is You Lord ...

I boldly say, that I am blessed that my Heavenly Father choose me to be HIS child and loves me very much and HE gave HIS Son, Jesus Christ. I believe in God the Father Almighty, I believe in Jesus Christ ...

Before doing anything, consult our God , think will my Lord like if I do this?
Do all what pleases to Lord

Father, we pray to you help us to be strong in the time of trials that we boldly stand with your words and do your will. I know you are with us and will be always ...
We make this prayer through our Lord Jesus Christ ...
Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment