Friday, April 26, 2013

Guide me O Lord ...

Praise be the Lord ...



Guidance, is what we all need in life. You'll find people always advising you, for some or the other thing. However, our inside always seek God, to guide us, guide us always. When we don't understand what to do, when we have all against us, life throws back to back boulders. We look up to God, only HE who understands what we are going through and only in whom we find peace.

It's difficult to keep the spirits high, when we are going through up's and down's. All seems against and even the ones who are with you, you will feel that they are talking like strangers.
However the fact is, they are still are own and talks of our good, it's the being in that difficult situation we can not make out good and bad.

Guide me O Lord, tell me what should I do. I am open for all Lord, You know the best for me. Do it according to your will ...

Father we pray to you, grant us courage and strength and no matter how difficult time we go through, we should always stand with head high with your name, and with a strong belief that my God is with me and nothing can happen to me ...

We make this prayer through out Lord Jesus Christ ...

Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment