Friday, April 5, 2013

Renounce evil.

Praise be the Lord …

We renounce evil.



Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy. (Proverbs 28:13)

Our God is a righteous God and loves righteousness.

Everyone here on earth is a sinner; the one who says I am not, lies. The only sinless man, Jesus Christ … Who came to this world in the form of a man and gone through all tests and temptations. But HE never gave in and stood strong on HIS Father’s path.

We have a role model here Jesus Christ, from whom we have to learn how to live life; blessed by God ... A  life pleasing to HIM …

At the time of baptism, if you all remember we all had answered saying "I do".

Do you renounce evil. – I do …
Do you believe that Jesus Christ has saved you. – I do …
Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour … - I do …

So we have to keep reminding ourselves those "I do’s" which we have said at the time of baptism, this will keep us pushing towards our God and to become a pleasing child to HIM …

Father we pray to you lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen …

No comments:

Post a Comment