Sunday, April 28, 2013

I fear no evil.

Praise be the Lord ...


Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)

I will not talk more about evil, because i don't believe in it.

I will talk about my God, my Lord ... in whom I believe ...
our God - The victory over evil and death. HE is a resurrected God ... A Living God ...

The courage to stand and renounce evil, is what I get from my God ... HE gives me strength in difficult times, so I don't stumble.

No matter how many tests comes, with God's grace I will pass all, because HE is with me ...

Father we pray to you, grant us your grace and love that we walk strong on your path always. Keep correcting us Lord, if we make any wrong decision.

We make this prayer through our Lord Jesus Christ ...

Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment