Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Emmanuel ... God with us ...

Praise be the Lord ...


Yes, if God is with us, who can be against us ...

The moment we are born, HIS favor surrounding us. Though we have not seen our God , but Yet, we believe and in this belief we do see HIM ,feel HIS presence. HE is a living God, God of all...

Even if I go through the deepest darkness, I will not be afraid, Lord, for you are with me. Your Shepherd's rod and staff protect me.  (Psalm 23:4)

The very first scripture in Bible I was introduced ti is Psalm 23 The Lord is my Shepherd 
This gives an unshakable trust that no matter what happens, my Lord is with me and I am safe, even if I am in the center of storm. My God will make me go through that storm without any harm and bring me out better then before.

We need to feed our faith. Faith which never doubts, never.

Lord Jesus we pray to you, Bless and comfort all those hearts who are troubled in this world right now because of the worldly evil that they all feel your love and peace and they stand with an un-doubting Faith and Praise you always ...
Also Lord comfort all those who are hurt and lost their loved ones in Boston bombing.
Also Lord we pray for those who are behind this cruel act, that they come in front and repent for their sins, change their heart O' Lord, that they give up their life to you and serve  You ...

Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment