Monday, May 27, 2013

The Lord is my Shepherd ...

Praise be the Lord ...


The Lord is my Shepherd
I have everything I need.
He lets me rest in the fields of green grass
and leads me to quiet pools of fresh waters.
HE gives me new strength.
HE guides me in the right paths,
as HE has promised.
Even if I go through the deepest darkness,
I will not be afraid, Lord,
for you are with me.
Your Shepherd's rod and staff protect me.
You prepare a banquet for me,
where all me enemies can see me;
you welcome me as an honoured  guest
and fill mu cup to the brim.
I know that your goodness and love will be with me all my life;
and your house will be my home as long as I live ...


Father we thank you for all and for everything. We are blessed that you choose us. grant us your grace that, all we do bring glory to your name my Lord ...

We make this prayer in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ ...
Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment