Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Love your God with all your heart ...

Praise be the Lord ...


Love the Lord you God with all your heart. ( Matthew 22:37)

To love God, I guess we have to be thankful always. We generally thank God, when we are happy, when things going according to our plans. But what about when things does not go according to our plans! In those times we don't thank rather start questioning God, that why you did this with me?

We need to understand this that HE is in complete control, because HE is the creator of all. God allows somethings to happen. Not for our bad or push us down however to thrust us to a new level. When we experience something then only we get a confidence.

We must trust HIM and say Lord that I thank you for all, because I know that you allowed it for my good.

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalms 139:23–24)

We need to see to ourselves as an over-comer and not as victims.
A root problem may be un-forgiveness  anger, bitterness, jealousy that opens a door for Satan and closes a door to God. We need to eliminate the root problem.

Recognize that you are not a victim and that everything that happens to you is a part of your life to help make you into the person God wants you to be.

We have a example of Job from Bible, he was a wealthy blessed man, however in one day he has lost everything. Still he was thanking God for all and in due time God has blessed him even way more than he had before.

Lets thank Lord our God for all HE has done and for HIS unending blessings ...

Father, we pray to you search our hearts and take out all wickedness in us and fill us with your love ...

We make this prayer through Christ our Lord ...

Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment