Saturday, May 11, 2013

HE will never fail …


Praise be the Lord …



Be strong and courageous, don’t be afraid, nor be scared of them:
For Yahweh your God, HE it is who goes with you; HE will not fail you, nor forsake you.”
(Deuteronomy 31:6)

We go through disappointments, fear, hurt, despair and physical or mental abuse. Everyone can fail me, my family and loved ones. But I know I can be rest assured that my God will never leave me. From all above mentioned hurdles, HE is the only one who will deliver me.

As we know HIS words are true. All we need to maintain is the consistence of being faithful towards our Lord, all commandments that HE gave us and become a righteous as always want us to be.

Father we pray to you let our hearts be strong that we do not fall no matter what hurdles we encounter to. I know you are with us and will be always … Without your help we cannot do anything Lord.

We make this prayer through Christ our Lord …

Amen …

No comments:

Post a Comment