Thursday, May 2, 2013

nothing without God ...

Praise be the Lord ...

I am the vine. You are the branches. He who remains in me, and I in him, the same bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. (John 15:5)



I loose my hope many a times, thinking nothing is happening. I still see all dark. But even by getting angry and disturbed, I can not even make it happen. Without God, Yes I can do nothing.
In our own selves we do not have strength to do anything, till it's not HIS will.

We know all is controlled by God , because HE is the creator of all ...
But, yes we are weak, we get tempted by the worries around us. Which makes us feel why God is making me God through this? But the fact is HE is saving us, HE knows what is good and what is bad for me. When something is not happening, must be for good, either my God has something more better for me or it's not the right time. All we need to do is to wait for HIS directions.
I know every time i get tempted by evil and start feeling bad and questioning my God. But no, now not anymore. All i know is my God is in complete control and HE knows what is good for me.

I trust you my Father, not mine but Your will be done ...

Father we pray you, grant us the unwavering faith, that we look only towards you and not to get tempted by evil.

Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment