Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fear not

Praise be the Lord ...


Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

We go through situations, where we tend to worry and that worry leads us to get into a fear.
Fear of loosing something, someone or anything. It's natural to get worried and then we land up into the environment of fear.

But we can not sit in that environment of fear at all. All we have received is from God , we have not created anything! Then why we worry to loose anything! all is owned by our Creator and we belong to HIM only. So actually I am not loosing anything. When my God is with me, all is good.

Keep saying it to yourself always; I fear nothing, as my God my Lord is with me ... and fear have to escape from you then.

HIS words will never change, Once HE has said and it's for forever and true ...

Father we pray to you, place your merciful hand on all those who are in trap of fear and worry. Show them your unending light , so they never fear and always stand in your praise ...

We make this prayer through our Lord Jesus Christ ...
Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment