Wednesday, March 20, 2013


The Lord is my Shepherd …

Praise be the Lord …



The Lord will keep you from all evil. He will keep your soul. The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in, from this time forward, and forever more … (Psalm 121:7-8)

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away … Matthew 24:35

All HIS promises will come to pass and we will see the light of God …
We have learnt and a living proof of this that when two or more gather in HIS name and pray and ask according to HIS will, HE blesses … give up your all to Lord and see HE will take you where you have never imagined, which is out of your reach.

“You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever”. (Psalm 23:5-6)

When situations take time, remember Lord has something good stored for us and will come in front in right time. HE looks our faith … Let’s make our faith take strong root and never be shaken, no matter what happens. HE is a living God and loves us very much …

Glory to you O Lord …

Lord Jesus we pray that your peace and love be felt everywhere, in each heart and we always do your will … Bless us Father, that we all stand in your Praise always …

Amen …

No comments:

Post a Comment