Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday …

Praise be the Lord …


Good Friday commemorates the Passion and Death of our Lord Jesus Christ.

It’s called Good Friday, because Christ has shown HIS Father’s and HIS goodness and love by accepting humiliation and death on the cross for our sake, so that we may be saved.

If I ask today, can I die for someone else? I understand as a human nature I and many of us will think many a times. To give own life for someone else.

Jesus Christ has done this for all human race, way far from any religion and from any boundary. HE has done for us, for all of us. That is the love which HE has, the way HE loves us.

For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. (Matthew 16:25)

Today I am not finding words to say, but more expressions inside. HIS immense love for us …

I am so very much thankful to my Lord Jesus for HIS unending blessings …

Father, we pray to you help us to walk on the path you laid and become an exact example of your child…

Amen …

No comments:

Post a Comment