Monday, March 18, 2013


God alone is mine …

Praise be the Lord …


Life always looks thorny up and downhill, may be because of our own self and may be because of someone else. It’s not that easy to but yes its not that difficult also.
The people we stay around they influence us to great extent and we make our expectations from them.
Our all expectation should be from our creator, our God … not the people around us.
New International Version (©2011)
He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"
God is first, and will be always first. Before anyone comes HE comes.
Life could be ups and down and may be throwing us off every now and then. But the truth is we belong to Lord Jesus … no matter who says what, my provider is God … and I fear no one.
HE has promised I will never forsake you … So even if the people abandon me. My life is with my God … who is mine as I belong to HIM …
Lord we pray to you, Lets us look up to you only and work towards you …
Amen …

No comments:

Post a Comment