Friday, June 14, 2013

Use what you have ...

Praise be the Lord ...


Believers, give thanks to the Lord for all HIS blessings and enjoy the time.

Every individual is different from other, the way we all have unique fingerprints the same way we have different looks, different behavior and different capabilities. But, we are complete in ourselves.

God wanted me to born in a specific and state. HE chose a family where I will be born. HE crafted me in my mother's womb and when I was born, HE started giving me looks and gradually the talent, the capabilities. What I am is what I am suppose to be. Yes' it's good to look for an improvement always but, not by comparing what you have now is not good. Appreciate yourself, appreciate what you have now and thank God for blessing you.

Many crave to have fair complexion , little more taller, a little thinner, a little more educated, more rich and many other things. But, who said dark complexion is bad, short height people are not good, or little fat people look ugly! It's just depends the way you think, broaden your perspective. It's no where in Bible that these traits people are not good.

If you will keep criticizing what you have now, then there is a possibility that you will loose all what you have. God has given you all what is required to be you. HE has equipped you with the looks, talent and you are good. HE likes the way HE has created us.

Respect HIM , for what you are. Be humble and do what is right in HIS eyes.
And how you can do that, use what you have now and do good with it and for sure you will see God's blessings every where.

For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you. (Deuteronomy 15:6)

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. (Jeremiah 33:3)

I declare for me and my family we will serve the Lord ...

Father, we thank you for all you have blessed us with. It's your goodness that we are happy. Deliver us all from evil.

We make our prayers through our Lord Jesus Christ ...
Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment