Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lord's eyes are toward the righteous ...

Praise be the Lord ...



The Lord's eyes are toward the righteous. HIS ears listen to their cry. The righteous cry, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. (Psalm 34:15,17)

Yes, it's true ... remove the layer of doubt from your little faith and you'll experience the immense love of God ... 
A point of rest because you know HE is watching over you and will do all good for you.

All of us go through the times of trial, and how we feel in those moments is difficult to put into words and.. let's not even concentrate on those painful moments, because no trial is permanent. It's just for the time being we have to go through some situation. Possibly to understand ourselves, others, and over and above all to know our God ... to feel HIS presence ...
So out of every trial we will come out better than before.

Trust no one, if they say you will not be able to improve or come out from the bad situations. They don't know what's written. But trust God always, because HE is your creator, HE knows whats good for you and when you believe HE will bless you more than you can imagine.

Keep HIM always first , because HE is first, over and above all ... The master ...

I am nothing to write or talk about HIM, no one I am. But my God has blessed me, It's only by HIS grace that I am able share HIS words. I am blessed that HE choose me.
I love you my Lord , I love you very much

Father, I thank you very much, thank you for blessings me more than I deserve.
There are times when I feel I have nothing and no one and I am lost. But no situation no problem is bigger than my Lord , My God is on my side and I fear no evil. All is good and all will be good ...

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ , I command all evil to leave and be away from all God's children ...
Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment