Monday, June 17, 2013

Bless those who curse you ...

Praise be the Lord ...




"I say, love your enemies! Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who hurt you." (Luke 6:27-28 )


How difficult is it to love someone who has offended or hurt you?
We all have situations in our life, when we feel betrayed, offended and hurt. That hard feeling takes root in us and we never like to talk to that person again.

Pause... and think over it again, not talking in anyways will get that time back which you have missed! will it reverse back the situation! the answer will always be NO.
Before coming up to any conclusion and take step, pause and think will my Jesus like this if I do.

But by not forgiving you not making a problem for anyone else, but only for yourself. Stop hurting yourself, release yourself from the chains of that hurt which you carrying inside for long now.

Forgive... Forgive all who have done wrong to you. I know it sounds very difficult, but it's a position of peace, and upward movement in your own character. Rise high, be humble and move on to live the life God has blessed you with ...

Do not revert with evil, revert with goodness. Pray for all those who have mistreated you. Do what is pleasing to our Lord. Jesus Christ has given up HIS life for us. HE was betrayed by His own disciple. People who welcomed HIM sometime back , asked a death for HIM
How much painful it was for HIM, the people HE loved and been with them, asking a death for HIM !!
HE was just not a flesh man, HE was God, I should say HE is God ...
HE could have saved that flesh body, and could have reverted to those people and made them quite in one strike of HIS anger. But ... HE has not done any such thing. HE knew that not to feed evil with evil.
So HE fed with HIS life, goodness, love ... And saved the whole mankind, HE got the victory over death and sin. 

Our God is a living God , HE rose again ...

HE always stood for us, before our birth and now also. What all HE taught, HE Himself has proved it by putting the same into HIS actions. A teacher whose actions spoke what kind and loving teacher HE is ..

I am blessed that the creator of the universe chose me to be HIS child, I am blessed that our Lord, gave us HIS only son Jesus Christ to us ... and I Love my Father, and I love my Jesus ...

I promise to live a life pleasing to my God ... and I forgive all.


Father, we pray to you give us strength and courage that we can forgive all those who have mistreated us and bring all your children into your light my Lord ...

We make our Prayer through our Lord Jesus Christ ...
Amen ...


No comments:

Post a Comment