Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I will praise you forever ...

Praise be the Lord ...

For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good. (Psalm 52:9)

I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. (Psalm 86:12)

and said: "Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. (Daniel 2:20)

Praise and Glory to be the king of kings ... No man can do what God can do.
We have to acknowledge this that the one who created us, knows us better and it's better to give our lives to HIM and be at rest. Follow what HE has taught and bring glory to HIS name...

Father we thank you for all and for everything my Lord ... Thank You Jesus , Thank You

Father, we pray to you place your merciful hand on all those who are bidden by the evil chains of addictions. Make them free and bring them into your light Lord ...

We make our prayers through our Lord Jesus Christ ...

Amen ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment