Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Plea ...

Praise be the Lord ...


Below are some verse from Bible pleading to Lord to have mercy.
Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve my life according to your promise. (Psalm 119:154)

You heard my plea: "Do not close your ears to my cry for relief." (Lamentations 3:56)

Vindicate me, my God, and plead my cause against an unfaithful nation. Rescue me from those who are deceitful and wicked. (Psalm 43:1)



And here below just a few verse mentioned out of so many given Bible , the promises of God to man.
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples. (John 15:7-8)

Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4)


I do get worried and feels life is tough leading no where and more after looking to the pain and sufferings of loved ones and friends I feel completely lost.

But over and above all this, I know no matter how hard it looks, My God is an awesome God ... my problems are very small in front of HIM ... And HE will deliver each one of HIS children from pain. HE has promised , HIS words are true for forever ...

I will not boast on anything, no gifts no power no wisdom. But I will boast on Jesus Christ ...

I am blessed that I have a wonderful God and HE chose me ...

Father we thank you, and I know you watching over all of us and knows are best ... we give up all evil, Lord take the evil life out from us and fill us with your eternal life... Let your will be done in us Lord ...

We make our prayers through our Lord Jesus Christ ...
Amen ...


No comments:

Post a Comment