Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The battle is HIS's ...

 Praise be the Lord ...


I will be still no matter what happens. Why should I fight, why should I loose my peace when things around me is not good or people. I am suppose to be the way my Lord has taught. How and what that my Lord will do. There is nothing which is hidden from HIM. HE knows where I can fall and where I can be strong.


The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still." ( Exodus 14:14)

Today I promise that I will not loose my patience and will be still, as my Lord will deliver me from all adversities. HE is my Provider ... Keep reminding yourself this phrase. I will not let evil take control of me all. I belong to my Lord Jesus Christ and no one can take me out from HIS hand.

Father, I thank you for every time holding me and saving me. I am sorry that because of the worries of life I step back. However, from now on all I know You are fighting my battles and I am safe as You are with me. Lord give us wisdom that we do all according to Your teaching in Your name ...

We make our prayers through our Lord Jesus Christ ...

Amen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment