Friday, August 2, 2013

All to You ...

Praise be the Lord ...



I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. (Psalm 86:12)

We need to always thank Lord in every situation. You have made me glad Lord ...

All of you who think is God listening me? or knows what I am going through?
Be assured that Lord is in complete control, HE created heavens and knows our best. Leave all on HIM , HE will direct your steps and will lead you towards the bright future - A future which HE has planned for us.

Thank You Lord Jesus , Thank You very much ...

Father, we pray to You let our core concentration be on You. We stay in a materialistic world, but guide us that we do not get tempted and do all what brings glory to Your name... Bless all those people who are trapped in sin release them and bring them into Your light...

We make our prayers through our Lord Jesus Christ ...

Amen ...


No comments:

Post a Comment